Learn to get your company to the top of Google via SEO! Get the best face-to-face SEO training and education available. Taught in Sherman Oaks, CA. We offer a search engine optimization training course created and presented by SEO Summit.
CHANTAL GlULlANl is an accomplished SEO and internet marketing professional. She brings agency experience with proven strategies for SEO and internet marketing. Over the years she had amazing opportunities in helping companies such SEO, Inc., Lawinfo.com, MEAD and Digitaria, a JWT company. Chantal also led SEO activities for ING, Vegas.com, Dreamworks, Comcast, and many B2B companies with proven results.
TR0Y FAR00QUE is an online marketer with a 12 year track record helping companies find their customers and brand advocates on the search engines (SEO) and social media for small and enterprise brands like the Microsoft, MSN, AOL, Hollywood Life, TMZ, and others. Troy has attained global viral exposure for thousands of Websites in a matter of hours. Previously he was on CIS faculty at Coleman University for over 6 years.
The one-day SEO training course is relevant to everyone who is seeking to obtain a solid understanding of the principles of SEO, those that need to manage an SEO project, team or vendor or are involved in a project that requires an understanding of SEO and how to identify potential SEO issues.
We teach you how to implement SEO strategies in your world, with your organization structure, challenges and technical limitations.
We train for different learning styles to ensure every attendee remembers the most crucial elements. More importantly, we get people thinking about how to integrate SEO into their everyday activities.
INTRODUCTION TO SEO
We start with a massive overview of SEO fundamentals and best practices. You’ll get a history of SEO, learn how search engines work, and enjoy an overview of the top ranking factors.
You will learn:
- The fundamentals of keywords, traffic, and links.
- How SEO processes differ in small, medium and large organizations.
- How organic listings differ from paid listings.
- The most important variables you need to focus on.
- The major changes in SEO history.
- How Duplicate Content can be detrimental to your ranking.
- Non keyword-based ranking factors.
- And more…
The cornerstone of SEO rankings is keyword research. Without a good foundation for finding, analyzing, and selecting keywords for your site, your rankings will fall short of desired expectations and you’ll leave legitimate customers searching unsuccessfully for your site.
You will learn:
- How to use keywords in your site navigation.
- How to use keywords in content, without offending the search engines.
- How keywords are used on YouTube, in PPC, and Online PR.
- What tools you can use for keyword research.
- How long-tail keywords effect your conversion.
- And more…
This section provides a comprehensive list of SEO tools you should be familliar with. While some of the tools covered in these videos require payment to use them, a great many are free, extremely powerful, and will save you a great deal of time with your SEO research and planning.
You will get:
- A guided tour of free SEO tools.
- A list of Todd and Bryan Eisenberg’s favorite tools.
- A guide to SEOMoz tools.
The SEO Training (250 Presentation slides)